* Polymer clay beads are not designed for teething purposes. Beads are non-toxic, but please DO NOT allow your child to suck or chew on them, for obvious safety reasons.
* Not suitable for Children aged 5 or under. Beads may become a choking hazard if they become loose. Earrings are an obvious choking hazard for small children.
* Clay could be scratched by sharp objects & can break under pressure, so please be gentle with your pieces.
* Use a baby wipe, soapy water or non-acetone nail polish remover to remove marks from your clay beads. Please be wary of clothing with non-colourfast dyes as the dye can rub off on the beads and stain them.
* All metal beads are plated only, and can naturally & very gradually tarnish over time or in humid climates. Some metal can simply be cleaned using a jewellery cloth or polish. Avoid storing brass earrings with silver items, as this can accelerate tarnishing and shorten the life of your pieces. I recommend wiping down your metal pieces with a soft cloth after wearing to remove any makeup, oils from your skin, etc.
* Do not spray perfumes, deodorants or hairsprays whilst wearing your jewellery items as it may damage the polymer clay, metal beads and leather cord. Also take care not to apply body creams or sunscreens whilst wearing your pieces.
* Polymer clay is water resistant, but not waterproof. I recommend not getting them wet where possible. Leather cord, metal beads are not water resistant and may weaken and break.